Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

B.A.S.I.K.A.L

amandasfavs.blogspot.com
London Cycle Chic
Doesn't know out of sudden got me interested into new hobby...Bicycle... Its started with seeing a group of cyclists at TTDI ..but their bike seem not like an ordinary bike we used to cycle though. So with curiousity on sat afternoon i went to the TTDI bicycle shops. Try to look what interesting there.Its seem everthings are interesting. There few types of bike and all sorts of accesories which i have no clue at all what is it for.
Since i do have a bike ..not my bike initially but my sis one which hasn't be used for quite sometime. It rusty bu the conditions seem not pretty bad though so i decide to buy few of color paint n spray, grease and anti rust thingy in order i 'll be able to turn the old bike to new one. So i guess that will be my Feb project...all the best to myself and hope to gather more info pertaining bike thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment